[bksvol-discuss] Pam Quinn

  • From: KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:51:08 EST

Re Pam Quinn I need pages from Between Life and Death. I might  have missed
your previous message.  Email me _kgnfonwheels@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:kgnfonwheels@xxxxxxx)

In a message dated 1/25/2010 12:18:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

bksvol-discuss Digest   Mon, 25 Jan 2010     Volume: 07  Issue: 032

In This Issue:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Helpful Microsoft Office  Resource

From:  Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re:  A Helpful Microsoft Office Resource
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:13:30  -0600

I would love to know more about that!
Valerie

On  Jan 26, 2010, at 2:47 AM, Denise Thompson wrote:

> I actually bought  a little classic menu program that came out shortly
after 2007 came out that  you can load of your computer and it changes the
ribbon back into the  traditional menu choices. Actually they're all there. the
ribbon, but there's  a choice that has a sub-menu and it's the traditional
choices. I think it was  maybe $20. It's been so long I don't know if it's
still around or not. If  anyone is interested I'll look around and see if
it's still out there.
>  Denise
>

> At 05:58 PM 1/24/2010, you wrote:
>>  I've bought from Royal, and they were generally good to work with, but
I have  had problems off and on with them sending what I paid for.  However,
one  word of caution.  Royal is selling OEM (Original Equipment
Manufacturer)  copies of Office at this price.  Microsoft told us flat out it
was
illegal for Royal to do so. Royal disagrees.  Me, I chose to not get in  the
middle and bought a full retail copy of the Pro version. For what it's  worth.
Smile.

>> Judy s.
>>
>>  Monica Willyard wrote:
>>> Hi everyone. If anyone here needs to  upgrade from an old Microsoft
Office and is dreading being forced to use the  ribbons in Microsoft Office
2007, I have found a place that is still selling  new, legal copies of Office
2003. I found it because I need to buy my own  version of Office for our work
PC and was determined to escape the ribbon of  doom. The prices range from
$132 for Basic up to $288 for the full retail  Standard version. They have
the Pro version too, but I didn't check the prices  on that.

>>> The site is
http://www.royaldiscount.com/item/Microsoft_Office_2003_Standard_OEM/1137 If
you don't like shopping on new sites, Amazon does have
some copies of Pro for  sale on their site as well. They do cost more though,
around $499 for the full  version and $399 for an upgrade from older
versions of  Office.

>>> Monica Willyard
>>>  Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
>>>  http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

>>  bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a
list of available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

End of bksvol-discuss  Digest V7  #32