[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:57:25 -0500

Hi Guido,
Thanks for the info about not being able to access Daisy tags with Kurzweil.
That's what I was beginning to think, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing
something. So basically what this means is that the page numbers aren't even
always accessible if someone is using the unconverted Daisy format unless
they're using an official Daisy reader. Well, the one available from Bookshare
that's free seems to have more bugs than an ant farm, and the rest of them cost
money, often a fortune. Apparently page numbers are a luxury good.
Kellie