[bksvol-discuss] P.S. Re: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

Kellie,

If you want to validate, I'll release it. I'm only up
to page 83 (there are 509 pages). Someone had said
that it needed a sighted validator, which is why I
took it. The scan of the text itself is pretty
perfect, so far, but apparently later on in the book
there are a variety of font changes, which is why
whoever it was suggested that a sighted person
validate it (and I just skimmed through and the
person, I can't remember who, was correct). Also,
there are formatting errors and some blank pages in
the scan. But if you want to validate I can keep the
book and if you have questions I can answer them.  It
seems to be a very popular book. I was on the wait
list for along time. It's also "different- - like the
movie Memento.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide