[bksvol-discuss] Re: P.S. Re: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'll continue with it then, Kelly, and I'll let you
know personally as well as posting here when I've
uploaded it.
    Sorry I mis-spelled your name. I didn't realize
there were two Kellies. We don't see you here very
often, do we? Maybe I just haven't been observant.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250