[bksvol-discuss] Re: Opticbook help?

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:26:59 -0500

And make sure it's unlocked.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:57 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Opticbook help?

You can check your scanner settings in the scanning program, you can check the scanner's status in the Control Pannel, and you can check your contrast settings in your scanning program. You might also make sure the light goes on when the scanner scans.
Good luck.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>