[bksvol-discuss] Re: Opticbook 3600 set-up question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:18:18 -0700

Ok, Donna, if this is a stupid question, just forget I asked it.  But,
since it's a new scanner--have u unlocked it?

I don't know about the OpticBook, but most scanners have a locking
mechanism that must be unlocked prior to 1st use.  Like I said, if
that's stupid, just disregard & accept my profound apologies.

--
Jackie McBride
Please sign the Yahoo Accessibility petition at: