[bksvol-discuss] Re: Optelec 20/20 Plus instruction manual?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:27:17 -0500

Hi, Janice!  I don't know how in the world I missed this post, but I'm
checking to see if I can help.  I work for a company that sells adaptive
technology.  While we are not an Optelech dealer, our former employer was.
There's a chance that my supervisor will have one on hand, or maybe one of
our former reps will.  Let me know if she has found something already.  For
her dad's sake, I hope she has.  Take care!

Jana