[bksvol-discuss] Re: American Theocracy?

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:25:36 -0600

Yes, Carrie, I recall that email, and my subsequent email to the list in
response that I had just bought the book, and was planning to scan it.  I
did not submit it, however until May 2.  Does that mean I should not have
scanned it, or does it mean that it is my submission that is being
processed?

Thanks.
Rik