[bksvol-discuss] Opening BRF with OpenBook

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:25:54 -0600

Hi all,
    I've noticed a bit of discussion on this point, but haven't seen anyone
post the specific steps to making it happen. Opening a BRF file in OpenBook can
be done at least in version 7. I'm not sure about earlier versions, but here
are what I have to go to open one.

1. Go to the file menu (alt+f)
2. Arrow down to the Braille submenu and open it by hitting the right arrow
(the shortcut is the letter B)
3. Select Import a Braille file to Text Format by pressing enter
4. Browse for the file and open it up.

Sorry if I am indeed duplicating these instructions.

Jake