[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille lite

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:10:27 -0800

Hi, Sharon. I know, and that's why I now want one! *smile* I was just
referring to all the other problems others have said they've had with the
Millennium series. I've had no such problems and do like mine, although I
would rather have a Braille Note now or something of the sort because of its
increased compatibility. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.