[bksvol-discuss] Re: One More Validating Question

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:33:42 -0600

Hi, Lori.

I think I'd leave it as it is. As long as the purpose of the hyphens is clearly indicated, they shouldn't be a problem for someone reading the book in Braille or using speech.

and Coodos to the submitter who made your job so easy.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>