[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Hundred Percent Accuracy

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't submitted in several years, but back then, there was a default rating
of Fair, and it was up to submitters to change it. Some forgot or didn't
bother, and the book went into the collection that way--or the book sat on the
download list forever because it was rated Fair when it really wasn't. Of
course now bookshare doesn't accept Fair books, so I guess there must be some
way to tell, unless it's going by whatever the submitter says.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/