[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, I messed up...

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:32:18 -0500

Thanks, Jackie!

Since I had a brand new scan I had done in FineReader (notorious for its
section breaks instead of page breaks) I tried your tool using ^% first, and
if it works in an earlier version, it does not work in Microsoft Word 2007.
However, the ^b does work in the find and replace dialog box.  One more
thing to dislike about Microsoft!

Now back to my "project"...

Take care!

Valerie