[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oh Horrors! Series Gap!

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:46:08 +0000

Hi everyone,

Sorry about that. I've been updating the website but not posting to the
discussion list. It completely slipped my mind. I'll be periodically updating
the wish list on this website page: https://www.bookshare.org/cms/wish-list. I
plan to update it weekly, but have fallen behind with the holidays.

Best,

Madeleine