[bksvol-discuss] Oh Horrors! Series Gap!

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 08:01:42 -0800

Hi, if any of you are familiar with Octavia E. Butler, she was a fine
science fiction writer. I just discovered that Book 4 of her Patternists
series is not in the Bookshare collection. The book is called Survivors and
the copyright date is 1978 by Doubleday.
ISBN: 0451086732 /
9780451086730. There is an omnibus of the Patternist books but it contains
books 1-3 and book 5 but not the fourth book in the series, hence me writing
the list. I've read Butler's works (Kindred, the Parable series, etc.) and I
like her. Regards, Kim Friedman.