[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off topic: question about the differences in content between a first and second addition.

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:50:08 -0500

It's odd that a school would use a first edition of a book about
technology given that the field changes so rapidly. Tech books are out
of date in a couple of years whereas literature books can hold their
own for a decade. I know this doesn't have anything to do with your
question. My mind is just wandering. (smile)

--
Monica Willyard