[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off topic - laptop user query.

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:51:42 -0500

Hi, Pratik. Yes, they do have some traffic. However, I know of no other places for Rick to get answers to his questions. Do you have a site or list that you prefer, Pratik? Maybe there is a better solution than the lists I've mentioned. I use filters to weed out a lot of list mail before it hits my in box. For example, I don't use Outlook, own an IPod, or a BrailleNote, so I filter messages with subject lines about those topics straight into my trash folder. That way I don't have to go through and delete them by hand.

Monica Willyard

At 04:38 PM 1/19/2007, you wrote:
Monica, et al.

I would caution that Both of these lists are heavy traffic lists, at least
by my standards.

Pratik