[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off Topic

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:19:43 -0500

Hi, Charisma! Tried to email you off-list, but couldn't find your email address. Is the kidnapper a family member or something? I don't read all of the list messages, and I think I missed the one where you shared her story. If you want to email me off-list, my address is

jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you'd rather not recount it again, I totally understand... Praying here! God bless!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charisma" <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>