[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off Topic

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 23:29:19 -0600

Hello,  Jana.

Yes, kidnapped by her father and removed from all of her doctor's
appts, activities with friends, put into a school in another county,
and held from her mother, unable to see her or even receive a phone
call. Even over her brother's birthday. He changed the locks on the
house.

He is filing all sorts of things such as a restraining order because
she homeschools, which is ridiculous as HSing is a valid and safe
approach for the people willing to commit themselves to it.  Her
daughter needs to be HSed because she has autism and medical issues.

The worst part is that the child has never once spoken with her mother
in all of this time and must be devastated. No idea what he has been
telling her about why her Mommy has not called--which of course she
would do in a flash if he would reveal where he is. An autistic child
cannot understand these sorts of things--as if ANY child could.

It breaks my heart, and I think the court system is so messed up. He
kidnaps her, completely uprooting her from everything familiar, and he
gets the rights.

Sorry. I get all het up about it. The girl must be so confused and
depressed.I have an autistic son and I know that stress and sorrow
like this could set her progress back for months or even years.

Thank you for asking and caring.

Charisma