[bksvol-discuss] Re: Odd Book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:19:30 -0700

I'd leave p. 21 as it is, at the beginning of the main text, then number
backwards, using lower case roman numerals; if I figured  right, you'd end
up  back at roman numeral xviii; you could put a note somewhere, maybe in
the Comments or in a synopsis or in brackets before xviii that the main
text begins with p. 21 but I don't really think that will be necessary.
I've put such a note somewhere when the first page of the main story wasn't
p. 1 but I don't remember where I put it, and as I said, since it  will be
obvious I don't think it's necessary, except it may be useful to put it in
th Comments hen you check it in
HTH