[bksvol-discuss] Re: Odd Book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:49:27 -0400

I have just scanned a book which such numbering...which totally threw me
completely off. The prologue wasn't numbered but the book started on page 10, I
think it was. Anyway, I had to re-check the book out from the library and check
the numbering with various members of the family because I just kept thinking
that the previously asked person didn't totally understand my question. In the
end, I threw my hands in the air and gave the proofer a quick note under
comments.
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb