[bksvol-discuss] Re: OUTSTRETCHED SHADOW: THE OBSIDIAN TRILOGY: BOOK ONE

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:12:50 -0500

Cindy,

Mine is not a hard-bound edition.  Mine is a paperback with a different ISBN
(0-765-34141-7). I'll send you the exact beginning and end of texts that I
need along with  the chapter number in which the text appears.  Hpfully the
original submitter will respond so that I can get the original pages.  If
not, we'll have to deal with just the text.  I'll also send you the exact
end of my edition and you can compare with your version.  I just checked
with my library.  They don't have it available in any edition.

Thank you again.

Prat
Pratik Patel
Interim Director