[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT-JUMPING UP & DOWN IN GLEE!!!MY PROOF WAS ACCEPTED

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:05:55 -0400

Thanks guys! I am still tickled pink and will admit when I didn't hear from
bookshare for a while I was nervous and respectfully so after theother
rejections. Mary, I can only hope to one day get into your numbers but I plan
on trying. Valerie, you are right, Em is great to work with. She was so
thorough and precise. She honestly made my "work" pretty easy. I hope to work
with her again.
Thanks again everyone...I am still excited :-)
Netta