[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:Am I going blind, or what???

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:40:40 -0800 (PST)

Maybe they've stopped making them that way. It was
quite a few years ago. My husband thinks it was an
Epson, but we're not sure--it might have been a
lexmark. But believe, it's true. That's why we stopped
using it and bought a laser priner instead. It was too
costly to have to buy both cartridges when the black
ran out, and the ink jet cartridges were used up
faster than the laser ink.

However, if what you're saying is now true, great. I
did some more searching and inkjet printers are pretty
inexpensive--and from what you're saying, laser
printers are, now, too. One thing my husband didn't
like about inkjet printers is that the ink could
smudge, though I never had any problem as long as I
waited a few seconds to let it dry.

Cindy