[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT web braille

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:48:46 -0400

Hi, Jill. After downloading the first volume, going back a page in your
Internet browser should take you back to the book list again where you can
choose the next volume. You'll have to accept that annoying agreement for every
volume, unfortunately, but that works for me. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.