[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT spillage

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:38:04 -0400

I tend to be hell on my equipment but the only thing that seems to spill is water. A good thing considering the dammage water alone tends to cause. I've demolished 2 laptops under warinty thankfully. Now i am extremely careful about drinks. The only thing i allow arond my equipment is water, funnily enough, but the water has to be in pritty spillproof bottles. I've never spilled wine simply because I tend to drink it at parties or in company. On the rare times I drink it at home I do it on this squoshy couch. I do read while I drink but I have these earphones that stretch very long so my bn or the nls tape recprder tends to stay out of harms way.

My best friend has spilled cofffee a couple of times on her various note takers and she's not much of a coffee drinker.

gisela: who hopes this ramble makes sence.