[bksvol-discuss] OT. scanning errors in Web Braille books?

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:41:19 -0500

I don't know if this is unusual, or if I'm just more tuned into this
type of thing now and didn't notice before. But I found some definite
scanning errors in a book I was reading from web braille. Did you bum
that, instead of did you burn that? And dean laundry, instead of clean
laundry. Definite scanner errors. I don't know how I thought NLS books
were produced but I didn't really think the originals were scanned.

Pam