[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT. scanning errors in Web Braille books?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:14:56 -0400

They are scanned now a days, then, edited, and then transcribed, using
duxbury or another type program.

They just follow more stringent rules.

Now if it was a National Braille Press book, they don't get proof read, so
perhaps it was one of those.  Who knows.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com