[bksvol-discuss] OT question about selling versa point and duxbury

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss-freelists.org" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:20:31 -0600

I have the below. products I am wanting to sell.
I wondered if you guys know of any web sites where I can list them and don't have to wait for the magazine to come out. I will also most likely list in Braille Forum but thought I would check here and see if there is a place for technology for blind users to be sold where there is access to read and buy immediately?
any ideas and help is appreciated.

for sell!
Blazie engineering versa point duo Model BP 2B-01
asking $800  excellent condition barely used
Purchaser pays shipping
can include reems of wide paper

Duxbury 10.5
with original packaging and manuals asking $400

Double Talk LT  asking $150

Thanks for any ideas.
Laura Ann