[bksvol-discuss] How would you like this done?

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:03:05 -0600

I'm now to story of the book and I just want to know how you guys would like it
the best.  At the beginning of each chapter it goes picture; part..; blank page
and then text again. Of those four pages only the text page has a page number.
To keep the page numbers concistent, would you like me to put a page number on
the other three pages? (This is excuding the first chapter) Also, would you
like me to describe the picture for the picture pages? There's also a few other
pictures and the answer will be aplied to them also well.. :)
Kelly C