[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: ostensible police solicitations for money

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:23:38 -0400

I understand all that. That is my reason for urging folks not to post their first and last names along with their email addresses, phone numbers and contact address on the net. Unfortunately, armed with that info I can find out how much tac you pay, the price of your house and who knows what else.

Use a nickname on the net.

E.
At 05:01 AM 9/27/2006, you wrote:

Unfortunately, for a fee, anybody can get that
information, and a lot of other stuff that we think is
private. It's terrible and should be prevented.

Cindy