[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT in subject line

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

If you're  responding to a messsage you probably still on the topic that was
raised. It's when a post leads one to want to reply with a response that is
slightly off topic, as when I responded to  the topic of sci/scientific fiction
books by mentioning favorite movies in that genre,or when someone wanted to
change the discussion from most hated sci fi to most hated books. Or when Kim
(was it) wanted to ask about writig science fiction which had nothing to do
with whatever the previous post was about?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: