[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT – health report about Nichole

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:52:26 -0500

Doug and Valerie,

We're so sorry to hear this news. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy s.
On 10/15/2014 11:22 PM, Doug Maples wrote:

/To all the Bookshare family:/

//

/Valerie and I wanted all of you to know that we put Nichole on hospice today. Her health had been declining over the past few years, but worsened substantially over the past few months. Just recently she reached the bottom as she was sleeping and 20+ hours a day. There is no single cause, but many different things that have been bringing her down. So, we put her on hospice and will take care of her in here at home where she is comfortable and around her family and people who love her./

//

/So, neither Valerie nor I will be spending much time with Bookshare work for a while. We would appreciate any and all prayers./

//

/Thanks,/

/– Doug & Valerie/

--