[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - health report about Nichole

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:28:11 -0500

Doug and Valerie,

We're so sorry for your loss. We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy (and Michael) s.

On 10/22/2014 1:09 PM, Doug Maples wrote:

/I am sorry to tell all of you who have been so supportive of me and Valerie concerning Nichole, but yesterday morning at 5:37 AM, Nichole passed away. She was very peaceful and not in any pain./

/She was a wonderful young lady who loved reading and loved Bookshare. This has put a large hole in our hearts and will take a while for the two of us to find out where we will go next. It is been such a joy being the parents of such a wonderful young lady. She is greatly missed at our house, as well as thousands of other people who she came in contact with. She has changed a lot of lives and her faith was unmatched./

//

/Thanks to all of you for your prayers. She would love nothing better than to see Bookshare continue its work to get more books available for people with disabilities./

//

/Thank you so much,/

/– Doug & Valerie/

--