[bksvol-discuss] OT but since everyone is saying Happy BirthdayRe: Re: S is for Smores

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:31:36 -0600

This is OT for sure but since everyone is saying Happy Birthday
anyhow, and I want to say thank you for that, I'll slip this in--my
friend who had her daughter kidnapped FINALLY has court tomorrow. It
would be the best birthday present ever if she got her daughter back.

Thanks for all the good wishes!

This concludes my OT interuption. We will now resume our usual posting. LOL

Charisma