[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Wow

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:34:28 -0500

OK, people, I tried replying to Cindy's message and got the following reply
from FreeLists.  I noticed the instructions at the bottom of our messages a
week or two after I got this reply the first time when replying to someone
who wanted to know how to  u-n-s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e from the list.  My guess is
that my earlier response wasn't the first time that it had happened, and
that they  finally got tired of reviewing our messages and decided to do
something about it. <Smile>

Just remember not to use any of their buzz words in the first few lines of
your messages, or this may happen to you, too. <Smile>

Gerald

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 10:22 PM
To: geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ecartis command results: No commands found

Your post appears to contain a valid Ecartis command as the
subject, or one of the first few lines. The post has
been forwarded to the list administrator in case it
is a real post.  If you were trying to issue a command
send it to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.

Matched pattern: ^.* unsubscribe .*$