RE: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Wow--

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:21:41 -0500

I noticed them a week or two after I had a reply get bounced back from
FreeLists with a note that I used unsubscribe in the subject in a way they
did not expect and that the message would be reviewed by an administrator to
see if I really did wish to unsubscribe.  The message was a reply to someone
who had asked how to unsubscribe, and, if I remember correctly, the
originator put that question in the subject.  My guess is that this wasn't
the first time that it had happened with us  and that they finally got tired
of reviewing our messages. <Smile>