[bksvol-discuss] OT: Women's Fashion

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:01:11 -0700

Hi,

I'm inclined to go out and buy a new wardrobe, probably starting in January
and taking a few months, since clothes are expensive.  My problem is, I have
terrible fashion sense.  Of course, one of the best ways to tell what's
fashionable and what's not is through observation.  What are your coworkers
wearing?  What looks good?  What doesn't?  What is in style this season, and
how does that change next season?

I'm curious how others obtain these answers, and how you approach shopping
for clothes, especially if you might have to do it alone.

I'm happy to discuss this on list, but it's definitely far afield from
books.  If you want, we could set up a mailing list somewhere, if there's
enough interest, so we don't spam other Booksharians.

Feel free to contact me off list at loravara@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lora