[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Women's Fashion

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 05:31:32 -0700

Exactly.  I shop at Lane Bryant, but in the past, I've gone with my
daughter.  She's nineteen, and has an awesome fashion sense.  Unfortunately,
she's moved to Hawaii, so she won't be able to join me for such shopping
trips.

Shortly, I'll be just another person living alone.  I have answers for most
of the situations I'll face, but since I have such a terrible fashion sense,
I'm trying to plan for that upcoming eventuality.

I do prefer pants outfits to dresses, so that does simplify some things, but
I want to make certain I put together an outfit that's professional and
appealing.