[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Scanning recommendations

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:09:08 -0400

Hi Liz:

If you're looking for books to scan please don't forget to check booksharescans' No Book Left Behind list or the list of books that need to be rescanned. I believe that the list of books that need a rescan should get some attention from us. These are poor quality books that people have notified either bookshare or posted on this list. Let's try to see if we can clean up the rescan list before the end of the year. Earlier this year I rescanned a Johanna Lindsey book. I am planning to look at this list and find something else to rescan.

Here are the direct links.

http://members.cox.net/booksharescans/rescan.html
http://members.cox.net/booksharescans/rejected.html

Grace