[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Scanning recommendations

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:43:04 -0400

Dear Liz,

I'd love it if you had time to scan one or more books for me. I'd mail them to you. You could choose between Tolkien, books both fact and fiction about Ireland, Scotland or Wales, or mysteries. I'd have written to you off list, but don't know your e mail address.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>