[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Reading Google Books

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:55:21 -0500

Hi Lori,

As a totally blind person I have been able to look up a search string in various books to find a word that is scrambled in a scan. I've never tried reading a whole book. I've heard in the past that they are inaccessible, but my searching them makes me wonder.

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>