[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: Re: question about a sentence

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:11:14 -0500

Well, if the apostrophe is an appropriate option then it must mean that the community service belongs to the hours rather than the hours belonging to the community service, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: