[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Re: Phones Temporarily Down at Benetech

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:58:04 -0600

<lol> Scott.

I think I've fixed the problem I've been having reading your messages with outlook express. I'll tell what I did in hopes others may find it enlightening.

I opened your message, and jaws didn't say anything. Usually it reads the from and subject fields.

I went to the view menu and arrowed down to encoding. I changed it from Unicode to western European, and voila! I discovered that you and I may have similar lousy credit scores.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>