[bksvol-discuss] no more blanks from Scott, thanks bob

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:21:10 -0500

Dear Bob,

Your fix to go to encoding in the view menu and arrow to and enter on Western European worked. The empty fields on Scots message filled with his text.

I was one of the people who got blank messages for about a fourth of Scott's posts and have been watching the discussion about them. Your solution workd and was actually easy! Thanks Bob!

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>