[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: OT posts

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:56:23 -0500

Hope,
I don't know what Control-G is supposed to do in Outlook Express, but it doesn't do anything that I can identify. What did you mean to do?

I always use shift-F10 when I am on the message I want to move in the message list. V is the quick-key for move to folder in the context menu that opens. There are
undoubtedly other ways to do it, though. I believe opening the File menu and pressing m will get you to the "Move" dialog when you are in the message you wish to move.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity