[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: OT posts

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:34:05 -0500

Hope,
Oh how frustrating! It sounds like the procedure for saving in Openbook must
be different from what I'm used to in Kurzweil. I can sympathize though--I
once accidentally deleted my entire books folder in Kurzweil, back before it
used the recycle bin. I lost a collection of stories by Pushkin, Star Wars
the Phantom Menace, and a book on grammar for English-speaking students of
French among other unremembered things. Now I'm more careful. I'm really
sorry that you'll have to rescan your book--I'll bet you'll become an
obsessive saver from now on. <grin>
Kellie