[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: It's always vocabulary time when you scan or proofread!

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 20:16:49 -0700

When I was young, I always looked up words I didn't know in a dictionary. Then I got to where I could almost always understand words from context so I hardly ever looked words up, even when the context did not make the meaning clear. Then the internet happened. Now, especially since I do a good portion of my reading on a computer or an android tablet, once more, I almost always look up words I don't know.

Misha

On 9/3/2012 11:22 AM, Dornetta wrote:
WOW...Julie after your explanation that makes sense and Cindy your word
sounds semi-mean.
But both of you are correct--terminology and definitions look-ups are a
must.
Netta