[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: "I'm baack"

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:00:57 -0500

Hi Valerie!

Thanks for planning to do a bso. A quality rating of good can vary so much. Now I'm curious to see what shape the download is in.

Debby

At 04:47 PM 5/14/2011, Valerie Maples wrote
It is only listed as good, so I ordered a copy from Amazon and am going to do a BSO, Debby, so you might want to wait.

Sounds like a very interesting book; thanks for the heads up, Misha!

Valerie

On May 14, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Debby Franson wrote:

Hi Misha!

Interesting!  Thanks for the link.  I'm going to download the book.

Debby

At 05:06 PM 5/11/2011, Mike wrote
Thanks everyone for the great support. I just found out that there is a book called "Working in a Very Small Place" that is about my operation (and the condition that I hope it cured) that is in bookshare! Anyone interested check out

<http://tinyurl.com/3ojq3zt>http://tinyurl.com/3ojq3zt

Misha

On 5/11/2011 2:39 PM, Courtney Stover wrote:
Misha,

I'm very glad to hear your operation went well; best wishes for a
swift recovery!
Courtney

On 5/11/11, Cindy<<mailto:popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just been able to get the lis t mail again so I don't know who Misha is
or what happened, bt I do echo Sue's thoughts and wishes for a complete
recovery and  am happy the pain has abated.
Cindy

Date: 05/11/11

mailto:<<mailto:the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>