[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: "I'm baack"

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:15:51 -0400

Hi Mike,
This is wonderful news. I hope that your recovery continues smoothly. Take it easy. Welcome back!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:48 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: "I'm baack"

All,

My operation worked (as far as I can tell, so far no horrible face pain
and the medication has been reduced to what it was four months ago).

I'm back from the hospital.  The back of my head is pretty amazing to
sight or touch (bumps, staples, sutures, mostly shaved, at least I got
most of the glue out that the used to slick back my hair that they
didn't shave).

I'm not supposed to do anything like lifting stuff for a few weeks.  So,
I'll have more time for bookshare for a while; though, I do get tired
just sitting up so I'll have to take breaks.

Misha